Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

221b Baker Street!

Guys,does this address rings a bell in your mind? :) :) :)
In childhood, i used to read each and every Sherlock Holmes story book as soon as i get my hands on it.I was just fascinated by the way he solves a particular case with his brilliant mind and with vivacious conclusiveness,deductions :)
Yesterday my brother went to library and i knew he would definitely borrow something interesting.When i entered home, he declared that I am gonna read the borrowed book first.Huh.That statement of his clearly indicated that something is fishy and very interesting to both of us.That was a story collection of Sherlock Holmes. Oh, then, somehow i managed to convinced him to let me read some time and that is how i got my hands on Sherlock Holmes again.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is the man behind this great detective character.It is been over a century that not only this character but also his appearance is alive in hearts of people. Writer have portrayed him in very peculiar features like hawk-like and piercing eyes ,the dressing gown and pipe.Unforgettable,Brilliant,Ageless,Immortal .Can all these qualities be attributed to Sherlock Holmes? Undoubtedly.

Currently, i am in mid of reading the book and will update about my favourite stories soon. :)

If anybody reading this blog wanna read the stories , can visit the LINK.

Currently, my fav story is this : The Hound of the Baskervilles.

Njoy..


1 comment:

  1. Neva knew ur such a hard-core fan of Sherlock Holmes...:) nice..i neva liked coz the first time when I had attempted ..it was forced on me ...and once forced I generally dont get back :)

    ReplyDelete