Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Movie in a language that i dont understand :)

:)
Yes. Yesterday i was too bored to see any usual KNOWN language movie.So, i tried my hands on a telugu movie called "Happy Days". :) Surprisingly i found it quite good and refreshing and most of all understandable to a person who even don't know the language in which the movie is. Though, i couldn't follow each and every dialogue in the movie ,but as the story line is very simple i could understand the scene by knowing the context and surroundings.

The movie is all about Engineering life of Eight friends.All the characters in the movie are distinct and full of different qualities. It is all about love,secrete crushes,transformation of crushes into love, hatred, sacrifices between two friends, fighting over a girl. It just felt like i am watching some college campus video.Music makes it more interesting.Yes, Micky J Mayer rocks in this movie. I especially liked " Arey re.." song sung by KK.

This movie made my boring afternoon to a refreshing evening :).I enjoyed watching it though, it was foreign language for me.This have added few telugu words in my vocab too :) ..

I am now looking forward to watching such foreign language movies :)

1 comment: